Furmint Day, Bálint Day
Taste it on 1 February 2017, on the first International Furmint Day
Furmint Day 01/02/2017
We believe that Furmint is an exciting grape variety,
which deserves more attention.
Therefore, from now on, 1 February will be International Furmint Day, briefly furmintday.
Furmint is a special, exciting and really likeable variety.
Its elegance and complexity is perhaps comparable only to the nicest Chardonnays of Burgundy and Rhine Rieslings of Germany.
Taste it on 1 February 2017, on the first International Furmint Day, share your experience with others and show what you have drunk.
- It is one of the most important grape varieties in Hungary
- Special dry wines are made from it,
- but it is also the main ingredient of one of the world’s best sweet dessert wines, Aszú
- In addition to Tokaj,
- it is mainly grown on Somló Hill and near Lake Balaton
- Outside Hungary,
- this variety is also cultivated in Slovakia, Austria and Slovenia
These Furmintokat taste of the Hunter’s Horn restaurant
and on the occasion of Furmint February!
Szent Tamás pincészet Mádi Furmint 2015
Szent Tamás pincészet Mádi Furmint Kővágó 2013
Szent Tamás pincészet Mádi Furmint Szent Tamás 2012
Szent Tamás pincészet Mádi Percze Furmint 2012
Balassa Bomboly Furmint 2015
Sauska Birtok Furmint 2013
Orosz Gábor Betsek Furmint 2011
Gróf Degenfeld Zomborka Furmint 2015